An assortment of words and phrases as typed by me. It's not that I have anything to say, I just love the sound of my own typing...

Thursday 5 November 2009

November is Novel Month

Apparently it is National Novel Writing Month.

Every other month seems to have something associated with it these days. Eg. Movember, Ocsober etc. Personally I'm looking forward to Laypril (Lazy April - I'm sure it will be a good cause)...

Anyhow in keeping with a few of my comments as published in my last Monthly Journal, I have decided to take up the challenge to write a 50,000 word by the end of the month. So far I have written over 7,000 words. I just hope that my plot doesn't dry up before the end of the month.

If you are interested, my novel is called 'Bob's Big Day' and it is about an accountant who gets caught up (reluctantly) in the fight against organised crime.


No comments:

Post a Comment