An assortment of words and phrases as typed by me. It's not that I have anything to say, I just love the sound of my own typing...

Wednesday 28 October 2009

Toilet 2012: 'public loos are improving'

Here's an interesting news story:


It's interesting to note that most of the public toilets included in the survey are actually private (hotels, restaurants, airports). I am of the opinion that Poles have very strong bowels, because it is rather difficult to find public toilets outside of these places. Maybe they are there, but are just well hidden. Perhaps there is a secret Polish word for 'where the toilets are' that they don't share with foreigners. I suspect it rhymes with 'drzewo.'

That is unless you call mysterious blue boxes found on the side of the street 'available for the public.'
My two favourite girls waiting for 'the doctor'...


No comments:

Post a Comment