An assortment of words and phrases as typed by me. It's not that I have anything to say, I just love the sound of my own typing...

Monday 30 November 2009

The end of NaNoWriMo

That's it.  It is finished.


I have successfully typed up a 50,000 word novel in less than 30 days.  It wasn't easy at times; and at times it was quite difficult.  But now that I have done it, I know that I can do it again.


I really cannot explain just how happy I am that I have finished this little project.  If my goal in life was just to be happy, then I would attempt seemingly impossible tasks more often. :()


I do not currently have any thoughts at the moment about publishing my novel, partly because it is poorly researched, the characters are a bit flat and the plot has far too many loose ends.  I like to think of it as Japanese Art.  And as in art, beauty lies in the eye of the beholder, therefore my novel is beautiful.


I just spent the last two hours running my novel through the MS Word Grammar Checker and have discovered that Microsoft and I have different opinions on certain things...


If any of you, my dear readers, wish to have a quick read, then please send me a comment or a message or an email.  Once my novel reaches a level of quality that I am willing to share, then I will do what I can to let you have a read.



No comments:

Post a Comment