An assortment of words and phrases as typed by me. It's not that I have anything to say, I just love the sound of my own typing...

Saturday 11 June 2011

Thank you for tagging me

I’ve been Tagged! This get-to-know-you meme is going around the blogosphere, and now it is my turn. I was tagged by Katherine of A Beautiful Ramble.

Do you think you’re hot?
 - Yes, the last few weeks of May have been ridiculously hot.

Upload a picture or wallpaper that you’re using at the moment.



This was taken yesterday at Ela's (my daughter) Mother and Father's Day show.  It's a bit blurry around the edges, but that's fine.

When was the last time you ate chicken meat?
- I honestly don't know.  I prefer duck.

The song(s) you listened to recently.
- As I am writing this blog I am listening to 'Hearts on Fire' by Martine Locke.  The joys of iPod shuffling.

What were you thinking as you were doing this? I need to go to the toilet.
- Today my students filled in teacher review questionnaires.  I'm glad they think that I was always well prepared for the lesson :)

Do you have nicknames? What are they?
- It's possible.

Tag 8 blogging friends…
Fabryka Uśmiechów
Letters from the front
Freedom Colours
The Big Mock

Oops, something just hapened.  Maybe I will finish this post later...

No comments:

Post a Comment