An assortment of words and phrases as typed by me. It's not that I have anything to say, I just love the sound of my own typing...

Friday 31 July 2009

Janice from Poland or Lower Silesia?


I found this blog yesterday about Janice


I thought it was interesting because in her 'About Me' she said she was from Walbrzych, Lower Silesia. I was a little surprised to see this because I live in Jelenia Gora, about 50km's from Walbrzych. I had no idea that US companies would send 'free samples' all the way here...

But then I got suspicious, because Janice is hardly what I would call a Polish name. So I made a comment at the bottom of the post, and am still waiting for a reply

Then I had another look at the Blog today, and Janice has suddenly moved to Santa Clara, CA! Maybe I offended her?

(Actually, this blog is a pure advertising sham. I guess Americans prefer to be told what to buy from some Mom in Walbrzych, than a big corporate company. I really don't know what that says about American culture)

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment